Let’s Put on Your Business Training-Wheels
Wouldn’t it be a relief to have someone guide you through the first few months of starting your business?
Wouldn’t it feel reassuring to have an advisor who could not only write and review forms and contracts but also answer your questions about business practices?
If you answered yes . . .
That’s where I come in. I advise business owners like you because I’ve been there: overwhelmed and scared of doing something wrong but desperately wanting the freedom and options of working for myself.
I created this start-up kit just for you, so you don’t have to go it alone and figure it all out by yourself like I did.
I started out by taking workshops and reading books. Then I began teaching business classes (because one of the best ways for me to learn anything is to agree to stand up and teach it to others). And now, guess what . . . I’m also writing a book on it!
Enough about me – what’s in it for YOU?!
Biz 101 Start-Up Kit Contents
This kit is a 90-day business-launching program that includes the following:
- Initial in-person consultation to discuss your business dreams and needs. Value: $200
- Formation of a single-member LLC, including filing fee, to protect your personal assets. Value: $400
- Preparation of a waiver of liability or informed consent form to protect your business and set you apart as a professional. Value: $150
- Review of a lease or contract with tips on negotiating a better agreement (or preparation of second form for your business). Value: $150
- A 30-minute phone consultation each month for three months to check in on your business progress. Value: $300
- Regular emails in response to your questions about the start-up process. Value: $100
- Worksheets to help you focus on the launch steps, find your market niche, and establish your rates and business budget. Value: $75
- Guidance and support from an advisor with real-world experience. Value: priceless
- Total value: $1,375
- Total investment for Biz 101 Start-Up Kit: $900
Flexible Payment Option
You can take advantage of the flexible payment option by paying for the Kit over three months. That’s $300 a month for three months – an investment in your business and peace of mind.
Ready to launch your business dreams?
Click the button to download the Start-Up Kit agreement.
Success Favors the Prepared Business Owner
Don’t let fear and overwhelm stop you from starting the business of your dreams. By working with me you get your own professional advisor to help you navigate your way through the start-up process. In exchange, you receive not only legal documents to establish and protect your business, but also authentic advice and one-on-one guidance.
If you prefer to go it alone
I understand that you might not be ready to make this investment. If you prefer to figure it out on your own, check out some great free resources here. Also, remember to always maintain your professional liability insurance. (You do carry professional liability insurance, right?)
If Crossing Your Fingers and Hoping for the Best Aren’t Your Style
If going it alone isn’t your style because you don’t have the time and energy to wade through all the free resources and classes out there, or you know one-size-fits-all advice won’t work for you, it’s time to make an investment in your dreams by working with me.
Still have questions?
Not sure if the Start-Up Kit is right for you? Let’s talk!